What To Expect
- About Supercharger Operations Tesla sets the bar for what a trustworthy & resilient charging network can be. The Supercharger Operations team ensures that Tesla continues to deliver the best possible charging customer experience through proactive engagement and growth of the global charging network.
- The Lease Administrator works on the North America Supercharger Operations team in headquarters. This role is responsible for maintaining lease data, lease compliance items and reporting for our operating network. The individual will work closely with internal stakeholders (Legal, Project Developer team, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tools & Analytics) in addition to external stakeholders like Supercharger site hosts.
- Maintain accuracy of our lease management system for our operating network of sites
- Serve as the Supercharger business partner for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable projects Drive efficiency improvements with internal systems
- Manage and administer recurring lease obligations such as monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports and updated insurance documentation for site hosts
- Act as the charging team’s first point of escalation for all lease related issues
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- Impeccable attention to detail and an eye for efficiency
- Experience coordinating in fast-paced environments and teams
- Superb organizational skills with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Focused personality while maintain a flexible attitude towards critical tasks
- Previous experience work in real estate or lease administration is preferred but not required
- Previous experience working with accounts payable and/or accounts receivable is preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
美国 加利福尼亚州 Palo Alto - 网络工程师